Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We know that there are a lot of questions around on how the latest Federal Government & State's Government's announcements are affecting us.
(Updated 28th June 2021.)
- Face masks are mandatory indoors in regional NSW.
- Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour people are not permitted into Regional NSW, due to Stay At Home orders.
- Permits required by ALL States upon entering that state.
- Most of regional NSW declared as Orange zone for Victorians and so no entry.
- Face masks must be worn in the museum.
- NSW QR code scan or Covid book must be filled in by all that attend the Museum.
- Any person that has been in any hot spot since 20th Jun 2021 is asked to not attend the museum at all.
Please note: We can not give a direct time line of changes for anything as things can change on a daily basis so we hope every one understands this.
We want to assure all our Members, Guest and Visitors that health and safety is one of our top priority's and hope all stay safe during these tough times.
With the situation rapidly evolving any updates to this information will be made available on our website and social media channels ASAP.